- What areas do you service?
- Do you manufacture your own windows?
- Yes, we make all our windows in our factory in Los Angeles
- Are your products ENERGY STAR compliant?
- Yes, all California Deluxe Windows products (with Argon Gas) meet and exceed the U-Factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) requirements for all four climate zones as specified in the ENERGY STAR Program. For more information visit: www.energystar.gov
- How can I get more information about your products?
- For information about our products, you can visit our Windows and Doors page or speak with a California Deluxe Windows representative. We train our representatives with thorough knowledge of the products we offer and how to help you find the best product for your home. You can fill out our Contact Form or give us a call at (855) 583-5473 to speak with a representative about our products.
- Is the warranty in effect automatically?
- Yes, once your California Deluxe Windows purchase and installation is complete, your warranty is in effect. You do not have to submit anything. However, we do recommend contacting our Warranty/Services Department at (818)-349-5566 to ensure that our records have your correct contact information. You will receive service for covered claims with or without your warranty booklet.
- Can I transfer my warranty?
- No, you cannot transfer your warranty to another homeowner.
- What do I do if I have an issue covered by my warranty?
- To obtain service under your warranty, contact our Warranty/Services Department for help at 818-349-5566.
- Where are the Order Number and Line Number located on my product?
- All California Deluxe Windows products have a label containing the Order number and Line number. The location of the label depends on the window or door type. For help with locating the Order Number and Line Number on your products, go to Locating Your Order Number on our website or contact our Consumer Services Department for help at 818-349-5566.
Care & Maintenance Questions
- How do I clean the vinyl frames on my windows and doors?
- The vinyl frames on your windows and doors can be cleaned with mild, nonabrasive soap and water. Rinse completely with clean water and wipe dry with a soft cloth. NEVER use abrasive or acidic cleaners; they might cause permanent damage to the frame finish.
- What do you recommend to clean the glass?
- To clean the glass on your windows and doors, we recommend mild dish soap and water. Rinse completely with clean water and wipe dry with a soft cloth. NEVER use petroleum-based cleaners, abrasive or acidic chemicals, razor blades, putty knives, abrasive pads, or high-pressure water hoses to clean the glass.
- How do I lubricate my hardware?
- We recommend that you lubricate the hardware once a year. In areas with high salt air, lubricate the hardware at least twice a year is recommended. After the hardware is clean and dried it must be lubricated to restore the smooth operation, and in some cases corrosion resistance. Lubricate should be 100% silicone and can be found at most major hardware stores.